Friday, December 12, 2008

What Is the Obsession with 3AM??

Ok, so I figured that maybe I'd be able to sleep throughout the whole night because my wallmates are done moving things around. So no more vacuuming at 3:30AM. Well I went to bed around 11:30 last night and about 3AM I suddenly am woken by those airhorns, screams, and fireworks. Why? I have no idea why. I look out the window to try to make some sense of these loud obnoxious noises and all I can see is some fireworks outside the all guys dorm. I don't see anybody aroudn or anything. but it lasts a good 10 min or so. Very loud, very obnoxious. Definilty made me angry once again. Don't people know people had finals early this morning that they needed sleep for? I guess no one is very considerate of others any more at 3AM. Apparently 3AM is no longer a time for sleep but mischief............

3 comments:

just_me_tiff said...

WOW, some more punching of faces needs to be done...

Unknown said...

well mischief is an activity that goes on 24 hours a day... but, i do think that you should punch some people in the face... ;)

Nicky Stade said...

I'm sorry! It's all my fault! See, I was up until 3am this morning catching up on tv shows and working on my part of the church's Christmas slideshow. It must have been a celebration because of all I've accomplished this week! ;o) I'll tell them to keep it down next time!