Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Rant and a Rave

Ok, so it is 3:30AM!!! Must people really vacuum at this time at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wakes me up and I have to be up in less than 5 hours for a very busy day tomorrow (or today). the girls right next door (who share a wall with me right next to my bed) are vacuuming and m oving things around. Why? because one girl is moving out into annother room and another one moving in. You do not do this kind of activity in the middle of the night during quiet hours!! Oh my goodness I'm so mad. I started to go over there to ask them to not use the vacuum, but since its the a girl who is moving on to my floor who I don't know very well, I do not want to make her mad at me. but seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this a sign of what it is going to be like next semester, cuz if it is I am buying earplugs, but of course if I do, there is a good chance I will not hear my alarm and sleep through class then get terrible grades all because of a couple of inconsiderate people living next door.

Can you tell I am a grouch at 3:30 in the morning when you wake me up from deep sleep after only a few hours of sleep????? I have reason to be people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I may just go over there anyway......I mean I am in the right! I just hate being the person with all the complaints, but I am in such a terrible mood!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i say do it! they are being inconsiderate! it would be different if they actually tried to keep the noise down... which obviously they aren't... you have every right to complain... ugh people are frustrating sometimes.

if someone wanted to send you something, how would that someone go about it?

Nicky Stade said...

Ditto! I agree with with Denise!

just_me_tiff said...

i would be so so so mad. basically you should have punched them in the face....that's a good answer to everything (lol)

staceelianna said...

i agree with Tiffany! LOL