Saturday, December 20, 2008

CandyLand

So I decided to teach my nephew Will how to play CandyLand because that used to be my all time favorite game when I was little. Well now it is Will's favorite game ever. Now all I hear from him is "Amanda, I want to play CandyLand. Can we play CandyLand?" I forgot about how I always wanted to play when I was little and never could get anyone to play with me. Reason being, I wanted to play all the time. So I guess if anyone needs me, I will be playing CandyLand for the rest of my break....lol!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

my favorite character was the ice cream queen... lol. that game was so awesome, but sadly... CLUE has taken its place! and also scattegories!

staceelianna said...

I was babysitting some children not to long ago and played CandyLand like 100 times with them. i lost EVERY TIME LOL so now every time they see me they remind me of how i always loose CandyLand and how their game must be cursed. i love it! hahaha have an amazing break!!! <3

just_me_tiff said...

great! so i won't even get to see you?!? haha j/k have fun!!!!