Sunday, December 14, 2008

FINALS!!

So tomorrow are my two hardest finals. right in a row. Theo at 10 and psych of religion at 12:30. and psych of religion is all essay and i have to memorize my answers. thats a lot of info to cram in to my head with 5 memorized essay answers.....and i have to know it all at the same time since i dont' have enough time to memorize those essays after the theo exam. anyway, tuesday I have my last final at 10 which i haven't even finished reading the chapters or made notecards from my notes. i have a feeling that is what i will be doing tomorrow. Also with all this studying, i have to tear down christmas decoration, clean out my mini fridge, prepare my room in case i get a roommate next semester (although my chances are slim to none consiidering there are tons of empty rooms on our floor plus underclassmen without roommates) which means I have to cram all my stuff into one closet, clean off and out one desk and clean out two dresser drawers. Plus with all this cramming I have to pack and clean everything. so basically the rest of today and tomorrow will be very very busy. but the good news is, as soon as i am done with my final tuesday at 10 (which i should get out around 10:30 cuz tests in there don't take that long) I get to be on the road back home. which means around 4 I will be home tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

in other news, my brother is driving back home from his roadtrip. last time i talked to him he was an hour or so past albequerque, nm, which means about 10 or 11 hours away from my school so 15 or 16 hours away from home. keep him in your prayers because of all the winter storms he has the possibility of running into. he had to drive through one last night that was pretty bad. and that storm is supposed to hit here in mo late tonight which is when he will be coming through.

1 comment:

just_me_tiff said...

good luck with finals dear!