Friday, December 12, 2008

tiffany tagged me

1) Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate
2) Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? he wraps because unwrapping the preesents is so much fun
3) Colored lights or white? umm colored but i do like white lights too
4) Do you hang mistletoe? I didn't...I should have, and then invited boys to my room
5) When do you get out your decorations? right after thanksgiving
6) Favorite holiday dish, excluding dessert? ham!! lol, i love me some christmas ham
7) Favorite holiday memory as a child? waking up really early and making my brother mad
8) When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never did really believe, my parents never stressed santa, i just saw him in movies, but i never wrote him letters or left him cookies
9) Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? This is how christmas works in my family: on christmas eve we go to my grandma eversole's house and open presents there with all my cousins, then on christmas morning we open presents at my house (well now my sisters house)
10) How do you decorate your trees? normally i start with the lights, then the ornaments, then the star is last
11) Snow, love it or hate it? i like it for christmas, but i hate driving in it because usually there is a layer of ice underneath
12) Can you ice skate? nope. last year was the first time i went, and it wasn't for very long. i stayed by the wall or held on to someone
13) Do you remember your favorite gift? ummm nope...i dont think i ever had a favorite. oh wait, it was my lion king sleeping bag from my grandma
14) What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Jesus' birthday!!!
15) Favorite Holiday dessert? cookies!!!
16) Favorite Christmas tradition? opening presents christmas morning
17) What tops your tree? a star! (sometimes an angel)
18) What's better giving or receiving? Giving
19) Favorite Christmas song? o holy night
20) Candy Canes, yummy or yucky? yucky. i don't like mint, and i don't like the sticky mess
21) What do you want for Christmas? money for kenya
22) Do you attend an annual Christmas Party? umm dont have an annual one, just go whenever people invite me
23) Do you dress up for Christmas eve? nope
24) Do you own a Santa Hat? no
25) Who do you normally spend Christmas with? family!!!

Time to tag people

and i think everyone has been tagged :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

4) Do you hang mistletoe? I didn't...I should have, and then invited boys to my room

you are so SCANDALOUS lol hahaha.