Friday, December 5, 2008

Everybody's Working For the Weekend!

So I am excited about tonight. I decided to host another Office party in my room since its the last Friday we will have open dorm night this semester (yes Evangel has only a few nights a week where guys can go into girls rooms and girls into guys') I'm hoping people show up. I know for sure of 5 people coming, and one of them is supposed to bring her boyfriend (Daniel) who came earlier this semester when I had my other Office Party and if he comes he is supposed to bring friends so he isn't the only guy. I had my friend invite Craig, and she said he was really excited, but then realized he couldn't go because he has a christmas concert tonight (he plays french horn maggie ;) ) lol. Anyway, I'm excited about tonight and I am ready for this weekend, of course I'll be doing homework for the rest of the weekend because I have a 6 page paper on gender identity disorder due next friday and a 2 or 3 page paper due for another class a week from Monday, plus finals begin next friday. It will be a nice to have fun one last time before i have to kick into overdrive to get things done lol.

In other news I got a letter today from one set of grandparents with a check for my Kenya trip! I sent out letters the beginning of this week so I'm excited to already get some money. The Lord will provide!

Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

2 comments:

Maggie Daniel said...

oh the memories i have of french horn and christmas concerts. haha

just_me_tiff said...

he couldn't come?!?! UGH