Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

So because of the lovely winter weather classes have been cancelled for the past couple days. I've definilty enjoyed my couple days off. Lets see, yesterday I slept in till around 10:30, ate some cereal for breakfast. Around 1 or 2 some of us girls decided to make a trek across the street to taco bell for lunch. We did not want to drive on the ice and since taco bell was right across the street we would walk. It was fun to run across the street and almost fall on the snow in the middle lol. Anyway, we then played some Phase 10 in my room and then took a short nap before going to dinner in the caf. After dinner we played a little bit in the snow, but we weren't all completely prepared for playing in the snow so we came back up for a little bit. I did make a phone call inviting someone to my office party that I'm having this Friday during open dorms. It was awkward since I had never called him before (and by him I mean the guy I went on that roommate a date with). He seemed excited. After the phone call of us girls got bundled up to play outside. It was loads of fun. There was some snow wrestling. I poured a huge thing of snow on a couple of the girls and they definitly got me back. I was pulled to the ground and had my face stuffed right in the snow. It was a lot of fun, and all the running was great exercise that I needed.



Then last night we played some more Phase 10 along with Texas Hold 'Em. We found out that today's classes were cancelled too. So today I slept till 11, ate a couple bowls of cereal for breakfast, then watched Prince of Egypt with a couple girls on my floor. A little bit later we went to dinner. Craig was there, but I wasn't near him I guess when everyone else on my floor talked to him. I was in a different line. Anyway, they said he was really excited about friday, which makes me excited, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high.



In other news, the light in my bathroom went out and I need to call Fixer here on campus to replace the bulb. I forgot to today, so tomorrow will be another shower with the door open so I can see.

I do wish I could have been back in sville today or yesterday so I could have gone sledding at the dam. Also it would have been awesome to hang out with everyone there which includes the visiting Denise. It stinks that she is there and I can't see her!!!!!!! Stupid school

2 comments:

just_me_tiff said...

stupid school!! haha but *yay* for snow days!

Unknown said...

ugh school! but hooray for no school because of the snow!!