Wednesday, February 4, 2009

senior-itis all over again

So this is my last semester as an undergrad. My classes are pretty easy, nothing too hard. So far this week I have had 2 tests, and I still have one more Friday. Did I study for the two that I have had already? Nope....just barely glanced over the notes. I'm sure my grades will prove the fact that I didn't study. I just feel so apathetic about this semester. I don't want to do anything and I don't care. It is probably not a good thing, but hey, if you include preschool and kindergarten, this is my 18th year of school straight. Sad thing is I still have at least 2 more years of graduate school. So after I get done with grad school I will have been in school for 20 years straight. Isn't that crazy to think about? Then after grad school I will probably go for my PhD sometime. Most likely not right away.....I'm thinking I will need a break, plus a chance to start paying off my loans.

I need some motivation.....

2 comments:

just_me_tiff said...

awww you are growing up so fast... :)

Unknown said...

we can start a 'we need to pay off our loans club' lol... you are so funny.