Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun Weekend

So Friday after my last class I headed home. Of course I got home about 7:15ish so I just stayed at home and rested. Saturday afternoon I left to go to Springfield (IL this time) with Tiffany and Nicole to go see Twilight yet again in theaters. Nicole hadn't seen it so Tiff and I wanted to drag her there, also I wanted to see it again and it made a fun birthday celebration for me and Tiff since it fell btw our bdays. We stopped in at Charlotte Russe b4 the movie and we all found good deals. I got a pair of cute gray slacks and matching gray and black heels both $7 each. Saturday evening the three of us hung out at Brad and Nicole's house and played some catch phrase with a few guys from the band "sealife" (was that right?" that brad was recording. Loads of fun.

Sunday was church then in the afternoon I went to my sister's house for my youngest nephew's bday. He turned 2. Absolutly adorable! He thought his gifts came from Santa. After the bday bash I hung out with Kolby, Tiffany, Brad, and Nicole again and watched the Rock of Love Bus. Those girls are crazy.

And today, Maggie cut my hair!!! Tiffany convinced me to get it cut short so thats what I did. It took me a few hours to get used to it though. I went over to my sister's and she put blonde highlights in it which made me love it more. It was nice to spend that time with my sister cuz I don't talk to her much. I feel like she is finally deciding to be friends with me. A very nice change.

Tonight I played some phase 10 with my friend Jaide and her boyfriend. I was so close to winning. I was ahead for most of the game but I was stuck on phase 10 forever!

Anyway, this weekend has been so much fun. Its sad to say I won't get another long weekend like this till around Easter...which makes me think, I wonder if I can miss my night class on that thursday b4 so then I could leave wed instead of friday morning.....probably not, oh well.

4 comments:

staceelianna said...

i need to be friends with you. i LOVE catch phrase AND phase 10. but i have no one to play with me in CA! :[

just_me_tiff said...

yay i love the new hair!!

Maggie Daniel said...

thats ok for making me work. my aunt did too. i'm so glad you are loving your new hair!

Nicky Stade said...

I played Catch Phrase this weekend! It's really fun! Stacee, I'll play with you!! We just need 2 more people at least...LOL