Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Resolution

I'm not one for New Years Resolutions...mainly because I can never keep them. If I had to decide on one for this year I guess it would be to be more confident in myself. I am one of those people who when around new people I become really timid and shy. I like to try to sit back and figure people out before I put myself out there. I tend to try to show parts of my personality that I think these people would like. I've decided that I am my happiest when I am around my friends because I am myself. I just let all of it out and don't really care what they say, because it is who I am. So I am going to try to get over this timidness and shyness and just be myself right from the start. I'm not saying I will act all wild and crazy around new people, but I will be more open and talk more. Hopefully I'll suceed.

In other news, I am back on campus. I hope I can sleep tonight. I'm feeling homesick....this always happens after I've been home for a while. The worst part is that this whole break while at home I could never sleep too well. Almost as if I was homesick while at home...it was really weird. Like I was just anticipating something but there was nothing I am waiting for. It might have been the fact that after a couple nights in a new day bed that my mom replaced my old bed with I then had to sleep on a blow up mattress in the living room while my nephews were over for a week, then I had to transition back to that day bed. Then on New Years I had to sleep on the blow up mattress when we had my nephews overnight. I think home doesn't quite feel like home anymore....

Exciting news is I bought a poster of Edward Cullen...lol!! I put it up on the wall by my bed in my room here at school. Just plain amazing is all I have to say.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww amanda!! i think you are wild and crazy!! haha. i think that's a good resolution (:

you should post a picture of your updated wall a.s.a.p... i'm glad you and i share the love for one Rob Pattinson <3<3

just_me_tiff said...

no way.....you did not buy a poster of edward....i'm in shock...i love it!!