Monday, January 5, 2009

new year

This is my first blog of 2009!

I'm pretty sad that I have to head back to school tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I like my friends there and do miss them, I just haven't had that much time over break to spend with my friends here.

I can't believe I only have a few short months before I graduate....of course I still have a couple more years of grad school and then the possibility of more school to earn my PhD. It is all kind of scary.

Well, I don't have much time to blog, I am packing, doing laundry, and baking some cookies to take back with me.

3 comments:

just_me_tiff said...

darn right you haven't spent enough time with us!! haha but it was good seeing you the little bit i got to :)

Unknown said...

i enjoyed spending sunday with you... via text! lol.

oh yeah, and thanks for converting tiffany to a twilight-lover lol!

have fun watching it tonight!

Shannon said...

umm...i just thought i'd say i stinkin love the twilight series and i'm totally in love with Edward Cullen. Feel no shame, girl!