Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Things I'm Looking Forward To

As soon as 4:30 hits, I'm heading to Illinois for my Christmas vacation. Here is a list of things that I'm looking forward to over the next week.

1. Seeing how my new kitten enjoys my lovely singing on the 5 hour drive. Maybe he'll even sing along.

2. Seeing a tad bit of snow since the only snow we've had here never stuck to the ground

3. Not thinking about financial aid or Congress and new legislation dealing with federal student loans and such. It makes me angry enough thinking about healthcare. I hate politics. People are more concerned with passing their agenda than what actually is beneficial to everyone.

4. Listening to tons of Christmas music on my drive :)

5. Playing my parents' new Wii. I'm still in shock that my mom bought one.

6. Getting a chance to do some non-school related reading. Currently I've started reading Captivating. It is really good. Next on my list is Crazy Love.

7. Watching more cheesy Christmas movies on the Halmark channel along with some good classics like Rudolph and Frosty. And watching the Polar Express (with my nephews hopefully :) )

8. Getting away from stupid questions.....at least at work

9. Taking lots of pictures of my nephews

10. Seeing my friends whom I miss very very much!!

11. Spending time with family (especially those two adorable nephews of mine)

12. Sleeping

13. Celebrating the birth of our Savior who came to show us how to love and serve others by the way He lived His life and ultimately died on that cross and defeated death so we have the opportunity to have eternal life.

14. Oh and hopefully playing some catchphrase :)

15. And how can I forget about watching A Christmas Story all day on Christmas? LOVE that movie!

No comments: