Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

It is absolutely freezing outside. The wind is just bitter cold. At least it is snowing (and I'm happy to say only because it isn't sticking to the roads or really the ground for that matter). My face is still aching from walking from the parking lot into the building. I think I need to invest in a ski mask. I am not looking forward to walking to the cafeteria for our division lunch party. Luckily we are to wear ugly Christmas sweaters and the one I have I can wear over what I'm already wearing, so that is added warmth. According to weather.com, it is 16 degrees but it feels like -1. OUCH!

Side note: I cannot speak well, especially in the mornings. While talking to one of my coworkers who was eating a quick cookie this morning I said "Don't worry, I usually eat brownies for breakfast sometimes" I know usually and sometimes are not the same thing, but that's what came out of my mouth. I think I added the sometimes because it I don't usually eat brownies for breakfast, only sometimes.

In other news, the semester is almost over. All I have left is a test on Monday. However, I still have to work so I won't be coming to the ol' sville until the 22nd after work. I do have off of work until the 4th of January which is nice. I'll probably be heading back to MO around New Years though because the youth leaders are having a New Years Eve bash, plus I'd like a couple of days of rest before heading to the business of work on the 4th.

Oh, last night I put antifreeze in my car all by myself without the help of anyone. I like being able to be independent. I am woman hear me roar! Just joking. I mean I did do it all by myself and I like being independent, but I would like to have a guy around for extra muscle sometimes like when I need the jam jar open. Or someone tall to get things out of high places without the need of a chair. This person I would label as a "step stool." My roommate and I joke around when we are out together and see a good looking man. We rate them according to their "step stool" ability. Example: "Hey Aimee, great looking stepstool at 10 o'clock"

That's about it for the time being. If more thoughts cross my mind, I'll probably blog again.

No comments: