Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Drama?

So today is beautiful out!!!! I love the warm weather and the sun! too bad I have to study for my test tomorrow before I go off to my 3 hour class tonight :(

I figured since I am almost done with college I can be done with junior high type drama. So two of my goood friends here at school who both happen to live on my floor had a big fight last night. I have no idea what it was about, nor is it my business to find out. But now they don't want to be near each other. I told them that I am staying neutral and am not taking sides. But now I have to deal with the drama of having two good friends that are mad at each other. For instance, one of the girls came in saying "I just thought I'd let you know that I probably won't be at dinner if Sarah goes, so its not awkward for her". Then 10 minutes later Sarah pops in and I then ask her what the plans are for dinner time. She said she was unsure and then decided she wouldnt go so Emily will go. Then Emily comes back in and asked "So do you know what Sarah's doing?" So I told her she isn't going to dinner so now Emily is coming.....

I have a feeling if this continues, I will feel like a kid with divorced parents who are fighting for my attention. I will have to designated half my time to one and half my time to the other. Hmm...maybe I should just take the apathetic attitude and not care how much time I'm spending with one over the other. I'll just hang out with whoever wants to hang out. I'll just let these two deal with their problems. They are old enough to figure things out.

Well on to putting my mind on something else...like drugs and alchohol since that is what my test is over. yes, after this semester I will be able to tell you all anything you want to know about drug and alcohol abuse and addiction. you best be excited! lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda, I don't know if you are ready to know about my abuse of drug and alcohol.

just_me_tiff said...

hopefully those two are not suppose to be your future roommates?!?!