Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ready for a Break

I come home tomorrow for Thanksgiving! I'm excited! I'm in need of a nice long weekend. I am also in need of a haircut...badly. My last haircut was 4th of July. My hair looks aweful. Hopefully my boss "ok's" me leaving at noon tomorrow so I can get home in time to get it cut.

Only a few more weeks of class before the semester is over. And since I only have each class once a week, this translates to only 3 more classes each. This is exciting.

Next semester I will be taking the full load of classes. I hope I can manage. I've been busy this semester with 40 hours of work, 4 credit hours, leading the 6th grade girls at church, and small group. I've been trying to keep my social life too. Sadly only a few of my friends get to spend time with me. It also means I don't get much sleep. Oh well. I do love it though! Next semester I will be taking 10 credits on top of everything.

No comments: