Friday, November 14, 2008

I Need More Sleep

its after midnight and I am blogging....and i have to be up in about 7 hours to go to a psych conference where I have to present my research project. bleh!

anyway, tonight was my floor's "get your roommate a date" (also known as GYRAD for short). The theme was the Amazing Race and we had a picture scavenger hunt. I had never met my date before tonight. he seemed like a pretty cool guy. very outgoing. he also was very awkward, which was fun cuz he said and acted what i felt haha. i drove and two other couples rode with me. so we stuffed my car full. I don't know my way around this town, and im bad at directions so lets say everyone enjoyed making fun of my cautious, erratic driving. Missed tons of turns and got confused very easily. We all had a blast though. one of the girls in my group took all the pictures so as soon as i get them, I'll post them up. anyway me and my date craig seemed to hit it off pretty well. we got along great and had the same sense of humor. one of my friends pointed otu how we lagged behind a lot. i guess we just walked slower than the others and talked more. we also would go off on our own at some of the places. i guess i just didn't realize it lol. anyway, at least i made a new friend. sad thing is he lives on the other side of campus and all his classes are on that side of campus because he is a music ed major. so he only has one class on the north side of campus so i probably won't see him very often cuz im never on the south side except when i go to chapel. lol, he told me before he left tonight that he only comes past the clocktower (it sits at the middle of our campus) after 5:15 on a couple of days lol.

basically i had a lot of fun tonight. and this guy would be one that i wouldn't mind hanging out with more.

and im really nervous about tomorrow (well technically today cuz its after midnight). i hope everything works out well